Looking to boost your knowledge? Check out our range of FREE white papers on various music, play and health related topics published here regularly.
With fresh and engaging content, our collection of white papers are the result of extensive research. Designed to give you knowledge as well as inspiration, these in-depth informational documents will define the benefits of music and outdoor musical play for specific situations.
Please revisit this page regularly to check for new papers or register here to be the first to read new published papers.
- Music For Mood and Memory – The Benefits of Music for People with Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Hitting The High Notes – The Benefits of Music for Mental Health
- Sounds and the Spectrum: The Benefits of Music For Autistic Children
- Come One, Come All: The Benefits of Music-Making Within the Community
- Music Matters: The Importance of Music and Music Education
- Five Notes For All : The Power of the Pentatonic Scale
- Music as Medicine : Combating PTSD With Music and Music Therapy
- The Power of the Beat: Exploring The Positive Powers of Drumming